06 August 2006

Sunday Reader Blogging: Weddings

Originally, I had intended to comment on a "classic" panel on Sundays. But after a couple weeks I found that I needed at least one day's respite from The Dinette Set.

I'm also interested in fostering more comments on this blog, since I think reader commentary is part of what makes the best comics blogs the must-read that they are.

Oh, and I'm lazy.

So I thought I'd try an experiment this week. I'll pull something from the archives and just let readers have a go at it.

So, without comment, here it is, from 05 March 2004. Do your worst...

See it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, it's a joke about pre-marital sex! "Doin' it." Hilarious.

Lethargic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lethargic said...

I don't see any symbols ofany major organized religion in this place (church?). I think Joy and Burl and all their friends must belong to some wierd cult that that forbids its members from being funny -- ever. Hopefully for us all a comet will pass this way and they'll all commit mass suicide or something (except for burl who will use the opportunity to go through everyone elses footlocker).

Anonymous said...

It's the His Prefab Grace Church of the Flowerdy Rising Sun and Tacky Light Fixtures.

Love the mini parade float heart. Props to the cartoonist for actually spelling out Forever and not using 4-Ever.